Wag-A-Lot Day Care
Your dogs 'home away from home'.
Why day care?
How does day care work?
Day care means exactly that - your dog is cared for all day long. For many, this is a great option when you are away or at work as your dog has companionship and stimulation throughout the day.
At Wag-A-lot day care your dog will receive the following:
Up to two walks a day
Access to an enclosed, fully fenced and secure 1800m2 field.
Full access to my home, which has a fully fenced, large garden
Supervised time with other dogs (where is appropriate) but also time to relax
Essentially, a home away from home where they can maintain their normal routine in a safe and friendly environment.
Dogs are dropped off at day care between 7am and 9am and picked up between 3pm and 5.30pm in the evening. Other pick up and drop off times can also be arranged if scheduled in advance.
Day care dogs will enjoy full access to a fully enclosed and secure 1800m2 paddock throughout the day, where they can socialise with other dogs and play until their hearts are content! They will also have free rein of the house where they can relax and rest.
Day care dogs are supervised at all times when interacting with other dogs outside of their household.
Before attending day care, each client will receive a free initial consultation so that the individual needs of each dog is fully understood prior to day care commencing.
What do I need to know?
- All dogs must have full and up to date vaccinations (kennel cough vaccine is not a requirement).
- Any behavioural and medical details must be discussed with me at the initial consultation
- All Wag-A-Lot terms and conditions must be signed prior to a dogs arrival at day care (these will be supplied via email after the consultation process).
- All food and medicines must be supplied by the owner
- As dogs safety is the number one priority at Wag-A-Lot, dogs with severe aggressive tendencies will not be permitted at day care.
Day Care Prices
Regular Day Care - £25 per day
One off Day Care - £40 per day
How do I book?
Click here to arrange a day care consulation via email or call me on 07706 008265.